• The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• The check-in time is 12.00 pm and check-out is at 11.00 am.
• A valid government-issued ID proof is must at the time of check-in. The following identification proofs can only are accepted: Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport.
• PAN cards will not be considered as a valid ID card.
• Married couple must carry and show the necessary ID proof at the front desk at the time of check-in or risk cancellation of booking.
• Children under the age of 12 will have free accommodation and do not need to be booked for an extra bed.
• Booking an extra bed will incur additional charges.
• Pets are not permitted in the hotel and restaurant.
• Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the Hotel premises.
• In case of early departure, the Hotel reserves the right to charge for the remaining nights pre-booked by the guest.
• We accept credit/debit cards and cash. However, we will not accept bank cheques.
• The hotel is not responsible for the safety of your personal belongings. Keep valuable items, cash, important documents, etc. with you at all times.
• Should any inappropriate action occur by a guest during his/her stay at the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to take action against the guest, after the allegations have been properly investigated.
• Once the discount offer is applied, the booking cannot be modified. There will be no refunds for early check-out for such a booking.
• Guests are responsible for any damage they have caused during their stay except normal wear and tear to Hotel assets. Guests shall ensure their personal hygiene.
• Certain policies are specific for booking purpose only and are informed to the customer during the booking process.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
Guests may request for an extension of stay if required and the request may be granted based on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
• If a guest cancels a booking before 7 days to check-in time, we’ll refund 100% of the booking fee.
• If a guest cancels a booking any time before 24 hours to check-in time, we’ll refund 50% of the booking fee.
It may take an additional 3-14 working days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account, based on the processing time taken by your bank.
For any type of booking, guests have to settle all outstanding payments on the day and time of departure itself which will include the applicable GST amount. In case of extension of stay, the guests are responsible for intimating the information to us prior to the settlement of the outstanding amount. After settling bills, should a guest opt for further accommodation, Hotel may be unable to provide the same or may incur additional charges.